Wednesday, June 28, 2006

thanks to "Mr. God"

it was a good read and discussion tonight in our book reading group. we are reading "Mr. God This Is Anna". i love this book. it reminds me of the wonder and mysteries of God and the freshness of looking at him through the eyes of a child. it is one of those books that is easy and yet complicated at the same time. it is a book that makes you pause and think. i want to go explore the vastness of the world around me or sit and watch an ant for hours when i read it. it inspires me to be still and know...and run and holler at the same time.

life is good.

n

1 Comments:

Blogger shaeman said...

Hm....after viewing your complete profile and reading through the entries on your new blog...I must ask my very important question:

You liked Lost in Translation?

I mean, don't get me wrong. I appreciate the film, but I don't know that I could say I liked it. That's fine, though, you are free to have your own thoughts, no matter what some people might say. Including me.

Broken Flowers, in my opinion, was a much better flick from Bill....

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home