Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The dog pooped...no, crapped, in the art room(it became far too messy to just be considered poop). Not in the hallway, not in the workout room, but in my newly created “space of my own let me dance and enjoy being Nelda here” art room. The first time I just rolled my eyes. It was not a big mess to remove. The second got worse. And the third was on my new art books and on some of my work under the architecture table. Yes, he ate something that apparently did not agree with him. Yes, he knows to bark at the back door. No, he did bark for some odd reason and yes, it was messier at each shot.

My dog is a Golden Retriever Mix that I love dearly…he is a great companion and will not let anyone in my home who would harm us. He is gentle, friendly, and ferocious at the same time. He knows people…he can read them in some way and to date…has never been wrong about the character of a person. He has never done this before but he has certainly made a mess of things this time.

I just shampooed these carpets last month. I am certain there is some great spiritual lesson here…maybe you could add it for me!! In the meantime…ummm, I’m busy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm. Maybe it's time to pull up the carpets?
We have two dogs and three cats, and I wish I owned stock in Nature's Miracle.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home