Saturday, September 16, 2006

a year

so the chapter closes while another begins its unfolding. it is amazing. sorrow, yes, but not the overwhelming kind. life is beautiful. i asked the Lord to prune me long ago. i told him i wanted to bear fruit. so, perhaps now i may reflect while my hand is still on the plow. it is rather like stopping for a cool drink of water while wiping the sweat from your forehead. i imagine me removing the working gloves for a moment, placing my hands on my hips and looking over the furrow planted . it was a good row...straight and deep. now the test...the fruit that will come from the seeds that were sown. i am thankful for the hard work, it was worth it all. but, as the direction shifts and changes to create the field of my life, may i continue as he leads.
time to plow again...


n

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home